Friday, October 20, 2017

Faijal: Just for the pleasure of PSDS


"I have no interest in Facebook but I did it just please our public schools district supervisor, Sir Samoore S. Ladjahali" said Faijal I. Andan, Teacher In-Charge of Sapie Primary School. "Until I realized that his advice was was indeed necessary being school leader" the TIC continued.

Supersam encouraged the TIC of Sapie to learn utilization Facebook website as a model of publishing good practices in school leadership since the very beginning of the TIC's designation. This mode of encouragement aimed for the TIC to get prepared with computer literacy so that preparation of school reports becomes easy and faster.

"Now, I am already connected with Prof. Albert M. Santoli in Facebook" proudly reported by the TIC of Sapie PS.